Wednesday 20 June 2012

Dismiss my love





My little brother and I have talked many times about judgement day! The thought of Heavenly Father asking us things is the reason we have or have not done or said things in our lives. 

I often people watch. I enjoy watching people. But I become so sad sometimes when I do most of the time.
I'm a big time talker! And it's the same; when people tell me something, I just get so sad and I think of Heavenly Father and what will He say when the time comes? 

"I blessed you with wealth, why did you live as if you had nothing and just ate beans and bread?"
"I blessed you with a job, why did you quit?"
"I blessed you with a good and healthy body, why did you misuse it?"
"I blessed you with knowledge, why did you teach?"

"I blessed you with land, why did you not till it?""I blessed you with your musically ability, why did you waste it?"
"I blessed you with meat, why did you not eat it?""I blessed you with a home, why did you destroy it?"
"I blessed you with technology, why did you not use it?"
"I blessed you good leaders, why did you not listen?""I blessed you with a kind heart, why were you cruel?"
"I blessed you with goodness, why did you sin?"
"I blessed you with a Temple, why did you not go?"
"I blessed you with the Priesthood, why did you not magnify it?"
"I blessed you with the gospel, why did you deny it?""I gave you commandments so you knew I loved you, why did you dismiss my love?"
"I gave you the gospel so you knew I am here. Why did you dismiss me?"
"I gave you trials to make you strong and for you to find me. Why did you not look for me?"
"I have blessed you in your life, because I love you! I have given you the world because I love you! I have given you the atonement because I love you! I have given you truth and knowledge because I love you! I have given you commandments and rules and trails because I love you, my dear child! Why have you dismissed my love???"

Often when I think of Judgement Day and Heavenly Father, I often picture Him sad and crying. Why did we not listen? Everything good is from God. Everything not is from Satan. Why do people confuse   

the two? Why do people dismiss His love?
We as a human race always need/ want things proven to us to believe. What are we doing to prove to God that we love Him? What will He say to us when Judgement Day comes? Will He ask, "Why did you dismiss my love?"

No comments:

Post a Comment