Tuesday 10 April 2012

Rome Sweet Rome


I want to travel and see the world! 
I love to explore a new place!
This year alone I plan to be going to Scotland, Austria and Sweden.
Next year I am hoping to go to Ireland, Spain, and France.
But there is one place that I am saving for a special someone!
Rome!
With my husband (whoever that might be)!

Ever since I can remember I have wanted to go to Italy for my honeymoon. When I turned a teenager, I learnt about Rome and I saw lots of documentaries about it; I was hooked and in love! This was the place I wanted to explore with my husband!

I look at my life and I can't see a husband in it. Even when I was engaged, I never could see a man waiting for my at the end of the aisle. I look at my life and think about being in a relationship and I get scared, nervous and then freak out. Me?? In a relationship?? I guess I have more issues than I thought I did...
But even though I doubt I will ever marry, or come close to it, I will still save the one place I long to see most, with the person I will love the most.

Dear Husband, I am saving Rome and Italy for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment