Saturday 24 March 2012

We All Got 'em


Some people fold their toilet paper, some squish it up.
Some people sing in the shower, some sing while blow drying their hair.
Some people like to eat with none of their food touching, some mix it all together.
My point is that we all have some kind of weird quirk or another.
Well, these may not seem so weird.
But I have some weird ones.
Like for the fact that when I eat candy that is different colors (like M&Ms for example) I have to organise it in groups. Then I eat one by one, the color I have most of, but still in the group. Then for the last group that has all the colors in it- I eat those all together!
I color code mostly everything- my closet, my folders, my cutting boards, my scriptures, my outfit, cleaning products, my candy (obviously), etc.
I rub an egg in my hand before I crack it open. (for whatever reason- I think that is makes the cracking not so messy- but it still is)
I use one tooth brush per tooth paste. So when the tooth paste is gone- in the trash goes my brush.
I like to wait for my ice cream to melt before I eat it.
At work- I have all the menus facing the same way. (It looks so much more professional)

I think sometime we look at people and just see the weird quirks that they have- forgetting that we ourselves have plenty too.
So when you see someone with a weird quirk, or you think they are being OCD about something- just don't judge too harshly- because, just maybe, they may be thinking the same thing about you! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment