Tuesday 13 March 2012

Its never a good bye


People throughout our lives come and go. How many 'best friends' have we had in our lives? How many of them are we still in touch with? How many different schools have we gone to. How many workplaces have we worked at? How many churches have we gone to? How many different social circles have we been in over the years?
I can imagine- lots!
I know for my little brother and I- there was a time where we had a new best friend every year for several years. I can't say about my brother, but I know for me- I'm not in contact with those best friends that I had. Sure we're 'friends' on Facebook, but it's not like we talk. I can no longer say that we are real friends.

People move and we move and we all move on in our lives- so you always need to say good bye to so many people. It's such a comfort to know that when it comes to family- it's never a 'Good-bye'! Only a 'See  ya later'!

Your family will always be there no matter what. Throughout all of our heartbreaks, our sorrows, our happiness, our adventures, our trails, our mile stones, our birthdays, when we've achieved our goals, our graduations, etc- our family is always there!

My family is all over the world. I currently have siblings in 4 countries, on 3 different continents!
For all of the people that have come and gone- for all of those I've needed to say 'good-bye' to- at least I know, no matter what, I will never ever need to say good bye to my family. Even if and when we die- there is the life after Earth so again, it will never be a good-bye!!

1 comment:

  1. That is lovely Emma, I really like your post. The photo is great xx

    Lee

    ReplyDelete