Wednesday 7 March 2012

Fat Forming


I go through phases when it come to food, or more like waves.
I'll eat really healthy for a while, and then I'll eat nothing but junk food and fast food.
After a while, after I have eaten so much junk- I freak out and then I look at myself and I get so disgusted that I've let myself get this bad.
Then I start working out and eating healthy again because just by looking at junk food- or seeing other people the fatty food... I feel the fat forming on my body- even by looking at someone else eat it.
I work at a burger place. Thank goodness our burgers are made fresh and the food comes in every morning. But for fast food places- I don't think that is the case; I think that's gross.
Then it'll go weeks or months and I have eaten healthier and I have worked out and things are going good. But then I see that pastry- or I see that cake, and then all I have is a bite- and then I'm back to eating horrible again.
It's a horrible cycle of waves.
I can feel fat forming on me- so here I go again- back to exercising somewhat and eating healthier.
Lets see how long it will last this time...

No comments:

Post a Comment