Wednesday 28 March 2012

Beef Jerky

There are some necessities while going on a road trip for a few days, like a tooth brush, tooth paste, underwear, clothes, make-up, water, games, snacks, etc.
One of the main necessities in my family for a road trip is BEEFY JERKY! I'm sorry, but you can't go on a road trip without it!!!
Especially when I was living with just my sister and little brother. If we forgot to get beef jerky when we got the gatorade (a must for my brother) then that meant that we would do on a detour to find some! Even if it was just the one hour it took to get to the beach!
When we went to Palmyra, NY, I think we went through 3 bags of it! Haha!
I went mountian hiking with one of my best friends, and I told him,
"It takes 2 and a half hours to get to the White Mountians, so that means, we definitely need beef jerky for the way home."
"Why do we need it for the way home?"
"Bojesen Tradition!"
"Why is it a tradtion?"
"I don't know, but I have done it since I was a kid, so we are getting some!"
"Okay... Weirdo..."
He thought I was nuts, but I was happy so that was all that mattered!
But if I am in a car, and the words 'Road Trip' is mentioned, then you are forwarned, I NEED my Teriyaki Beef Jerky!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment