Wednesday 22 February 2012

So I know this is a little late, but...

So I know we have worked together for years, and we have the same shift working the same hours for all of those years... but you know, I have decided that I would like to know, what your last name is.
I'm sure it would be on the schedule- but with all the other 1000 employees that work here with us- I haven't been bothered to look... Heck- I'm not sure where to even look for it!
Then of course when our paychecks are out on the table with the sheet we have to sign- I'm sure that it would be there as well- but I don't see names, all is see is "not mine, not mine, not mine, not mine, MINE!!!"
I know we also spend 30 mins of our day together riding the same two buses to work, and we talk non-stop the whole time...
After 3 years, I think it might be a good idea if I knew...
So I know this is a little late, but...
What is your last name?

No comments:

Post a Comment