Tuesday 7 February 2012

I swear I don"t like shoes....

If you walked into my house, you really would not believe your eyes! Me- who HATES shoe shopping with a passion!!!- actually has TONS of shoes!!! My shoe rack is full! I don't get it! This picture is only the shoes that I have here in England. This doesn't even include all the shoes that I have in America! I decided to count all of them- from both countries. In total I have my:

  • blue church boots
  • black church boots
  • black heels
  • silver heels
  • burgendy heels
  • green flats
  • black flats
  • tan winter boots
  • brown mudds
  • black air walks
  • brown sneakers
  • grey sneakers
  • white tennis shoes
  • bowling shoes
  • hiking boots
  • green wedding heels
  • restaurant non-slip shoes
17 Shoes!!!!!! 17!!!! Plus this does not include all of my flip flops (to which I can't remember how many of those I have. I remember I had a red pair and a black pair- but I know I have more). This also does not include the shoes that I am going to get. Hopefully in the soon future- I will be getting the green skechers that I want and the grey church boots that I want!
This is insane! I don't even like shoes!!!
And yet... my shoe rack is full in need of a bigger one....

2 comments:

  1. Emma,

    That really isn't that many shoes. It's okay. Really.

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the boots on the far left :-)

    ReplyDelete