Friday 10 February 2012

Boys and Buggies


I have to admit, when I see something like this- I love it!!!
It's a sight that does not happen often. A man pushing a buggie! With no mom even!
When I see something like this, I always think- is he happy that he is pushing a kid because he loves the kid, or does he feel unmanly- it's a womens job- and is sulking about it.
I like to imagine that he is enjoying it. Taking care of his little one. I like to imagine how much love he has for his child. He's sad because the mother of his child is not there, but he's happy because he gets to spend one on one with his little one.
To see a boy pushing a buggie is definitely something that you rarely get to see, but a smile forms on my face when I do! After all, one day, he will be a father, and he will need to push a real baby. And when that day comes, he will love his little one, just as much as his father loves him! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment