Monday 16 January 2012

Bleachers and concerts


When I think about my childhood- two things come to mind.
Bleachers and concerts!
My family has always been very active. I have 5 siblings and all of our after school activities throughout the years have involved: wrestling, track, cross country, pom pom, band, choir, drama, dance, tennis, and football! We like to keep busy! That doesn't even count all the clubs everyone was in either!
I have always been in an audience somewhere cheering for my siblings.  All at once I remember of the time when I saw my sister dance to ABC 123 for the May Show, my brother playing the drums, being on the drum line, my little brother running along the side of my other brother that was on the track- running his 6th race of the day, and my little brother was not, I hear my other sister singing in the 4 choirs she was part of!
I like to think about life now, what it will be, and what it used to be.
I really miss being in that audience watching my family do their best and set a new school record or beat their personal best. I can't wait to have kids, just so then I will have even more memories of bleachers and concerts! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment